K-12 Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant Job near Wakefield, MI
Sunbelt Staffing is searching for a Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant near Wakefield, MI to work full-time during the current 2022-2023 school year. Candidates should be comfortable working with Elementary-High School students.
• Full-Time, 37.5 hours per week | 8:00am- 4:00pm Mon-Fri
• Caseload: Itinerant Role - 6 local districts | all but one are in a one-building district. Approx. 35-40 students on caseload
• Michigan Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant licensure
• School-based experience preferred, with sincere knowledge of IEP’s.
• Guaranteed hours
• Competitive weekly pay for indirect and direct services
• Medical, dental, and vision insurance plans available
• 401(k) retirement plan
We highly encourage you to apply for the Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant job near Wakefield, MI. For further inquiries or to submit a resume, please contact Shauri Chandler at [email protected].
Recent Occupational Therapy Assistant Jobs
- Newport, NH
- Mesa, AZ
- Baltimore, VT
- Dome, AZ
- Somerton, AZ
- Santa Clara, CA
- San Jacinto, CA
- San Jose, CA
- Fremont, CA